- After registering for your account, you will then have full access to our web store, pricing and specifications for you to prepare your order online.
- If you need an introductory phone consultation, please Schedule Appointment to do so.
- Please use our online Portal and Web Store to submit new jobs, revisions, place an order, request replacements and schedule phone call appointments.
- After submitting your order using our web store, we will review the order, then send you an invoice and final item list for you to approve.
- Payments are made using ACH payments via Intuit. This is to keep prices as low as we do. If you require a credit card, there will be a 3% service fee added.
- Approximate lead times and other necessary order info will then be provided to you. Lead times vary due to current market conditions. Please consult your service rep for current times.
- When your order is ready for delivery, our White Glove shipping service will contact you to schedule a day for delivery.
- White Glove delivery service is FREE. All items will be delivered to the first livable floor of your home.
- Please advise us if delivery is a residential home or a multi-floor dwelling. Elevator delivery and one flight upstairs included. Additional charge if multiple flights of stairs is required.
- It is important that you confirm your order list. We pride ourselves on identifying possible issues, but please be cautious when approving your orders. Cabinet Depot is unable to exchange products or provide refunds for ordering or customer measuring mistakes.
- Cabinetry is ordered upon receiving payment in full. Cabinet Depot is not able to offer lines of credit at this time.
- If samples are needed, please ask us. We have a few options. Visit our Order Samples page for more info.
Online Order No Service Needed – DIY
This is our lowest pricing level provided to those that will create and submit their order on their own. (DIY)
Licensed Contractors Service & Design Incl
This pricing level is for state licensed contractors that would like full design service. You will also be assigned your own customer service rep for all ordering needs. This customer service level is an increase of 10% over our lowest base price.
Retail Homeowner Service & Design Incl
This pricing level is for homeowners that would like full design service. A customer service rep will guide you through the process or work alongside your contractor if requested. This customer service level is an increase of 20% over our lowest base price.
*PLEASE NOTE: Design service includes one design plus one revision for qualified accounts. Additional revisions are subject to additional charges.